BECOME AN APPROVED TRAINING PROVIDER
Are you interested in teaching holistic therapies and subscribe to our ethos of promoting natural health and wellbeing whilst offering high standards of training?
How will your business benefit from being an approved provider for The Training Centre of Wellbeing?
• Be part of an organisation that is 100% committed to raising the standards of holistic therapists.
• Feature on our approved providers page of our website and monthly newsletter.
• Access to quality courses, and teaching materials including lesson plans, course manual and presentations.
• Access to our Introduction workshops for you to run as a prequel to the accredited course.
• Access to our Insurance Provider programme.
• Use of logo and certificate to display in your premises.
• Return on investment easily achieved with the first course with only 2 students.
• Access to business and management growth training and support via live webinars, classroom training and online group support.
What we need from you.
• Access to a suitable venue which will be subject to a visit from us.
• Suitable teaching qualification and/or experience. We do offer a 2 day teaching programme.
• To be suitably qualified in the therapy you wish to teach
• To take out relevant insurance
• An annual centre approval fee of £299 and course fees. **
**each course must be separately applied for and is subject to an annual fee of 1 x the usual course fee. £50 per student assessment fees apply. Course manuals for your students can be purchased from us at cost price.**
For full details please click below to receive our centre approval manual. An application form is available by request.
Courses listed on this website and marked with a double asterisk (**) are available as part of our approved centre scheme.
Click Here to Add a Title
They say the best way to learn is to teach and we completely, wholeheartedly agree with this. It’s a lifestyle, a passion that reeks rewards that can’t be quantified. Teaching builds relationships that last a lifetime, it keeps you connected to the subjects you love. Each time you deliver the lessons you have a renewed intense enthusiasm for the subject, which is further fuelled by the enthusiasm of the learners.
Teaching and learning changes lives, it empowers yourself and your learners, brings people together, promotes equality and diversity with the added bonus of complementary medicine therapies also promoting health and well being.
This is why we are thrilled to be launching our approved centre scheme at The Training Centre of Wellbeing Ltd
For years we have been building a portfolio of accredited quality courses in complementary medicine that go beneath the surface of most therapy training, courses. These training experiences, explore the science, research and evidence available.
The list of courses is still growing as we find new and exciting ways to administer these techniques. These courses encourage the learners to pursue their own research and study that of others. The classroom training is just the beginning of the journey. Each course comes with recommended reading lists, comprehensive manuals, student kits, business advice, professional codes of conduct and are fully compliant with national occupational standards. They are accredited with the leading membership body and approved by the leading holistic insurance company. Both of which are committed to raising the standards of complementary medicine.